Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

Friday, March 21, 2008
Good: Weekend Starbucks catch-up with my friend Frank (hi Frank!), even though I was a jerk and showed up an hour late because I totally forgot (sorry, Frank!)

Good: Sleeping in (resulting in missing inital scheduled meeting time as above)

Good: Field trip to Ikea

Good: Realizing my other New Year's resolution: buy new sheets (at Ikea)

Good: lunch at the KP with Sarah and Aaron

Good: Disassembling a giagantor Ikea wardrobe unit and then passing it to Sarah who was standing in the backyard through the patio window in the den. We're classy like that, always moving furniture in and out of the windows here.

Good: Evening plans involving takeout Vietnamese (two 36Bs, please) a rented dvd and some intense interview prep

Not-so-good: Eating meat on Good Friday (oops)

Really bad: Bell Mobility failing to recognize that I paid them IN FULL for the rest of the month almost two weeks ago and cutting off my cell service. I even spoke to a real live human about it! Also, they are closed for the weekend. I didn't change my phone number to send you an oh-so-subtle, just not that into you, friends-off hint, really, I promise!

0 comments: