Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I have seen it; seen it with my own eyes

Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Today I encountered Satan.

(pause to contemplate the weird hits my blog is going to get now- thank you, Google. Religious zealots, take your pontificating elsewhere, pls.)

I encountered the Devil in the form of a dry-land aerobics instructor on speed. The woman is pure unadulterated evil- that's the only explanation I can come up with for the number of leg kicks and ham curls and five minutes of plank position holding we were forced to endure today.

And as I said to my workout buddies (Hi, workout buddies!) as we left the room- if the three of us aren't gallivanting up and down the boardwalk in tiny tiny bikinis come June, I'm not sure life will have been worth living.

But that might just be enough incentive to hand over what's left of my soul to Spastic Grapevine Yelling Woman with the double tempo Olivia Newton John remixes.

I think the Devil is on to something...

0 comments: