Thursday, March 20, 2008

like hot lightbulbs, newspaper ink and coffee filters

Thursday, March 20, 2008
I cleaned my room today.

Like, reaaallly cleaned it.

Did not just shove everything into the closet and close the door.

I sorted, unpacked, de-cluttered, dusted, wiped down, vaccumed, straightened and bleached the joint.

I found boxes that had been unpacked since I moved in to the fortress. I found a box unpacked from when I moved out of Rez 2 years ago. I found my extra pair of iPod earbuds. It was a good day.

But now I smell like bleach. Which is slightly less than attractive.

The actual purpose of this post is to let you know I wrote a new post on that other blog thing I started. If you know where it is, go check it out. If not, fie on you.

1 comments:

Snowflake said...

Your mamma is so proud of you!!!