Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Thousand Words

Thursday, March 13, 2008



Obviously I inherited the legendary Bailey Family driving directions skills. It's a miracle we even made it there.

(That's my handwriting! Isn't it chicken-scratchety?)


Also, this girl is getting married.




Soon, the days of having to climb into the car through the trunk because she ate too much pasta and had the carb sweats and couldn't squeeze between the parked cars (okay, none of us could) will be over.

Or... will they?

Congrats, Marc and Erin- love, your Bridesmaid #1.

4 comments:

Erin said...

The really part is that I had to lie down in the trunk part way through climbing in. It was that exhausting. Never underestimate the pasta sweats from Olive Garden!

On a less humiliating note, good luck at your interview today!!!

Also, will I be seeing you this weekend? Text me or something.

Snowflake said...

For two sweet, innocent looking girls you certainly have had your share of "excitement".

Meg said...

Oh, you don't know the HALF of it, Mom. Olive Garden, Megan, Erin? Pretty much always equals some kind of hijinks and disaster.

MOH said...

Those are the directions to my place!!! AWWW The weekend you met the cat affectionately known as Jingles. I love it!