Sunday, April 06, 2008

I work so hard, I deserve a break now and then

Sunday, April 06, 2008
Sorry guys.

I took the weekend off from blogging. I was too busy having a really great time to check in and ramble nonsense- I am so sorry. I will try not to let it happen again, but I can't make any promises.

So now, I shall return to my Sunday evening schedule of recovering from napping in the sunny spot in the spare room, reading about dinosaurs, writing cover letters, dusting lighting fixtures, hula hooping, doing crosswords and wishing that I had cable so that I could watch the Magical World of Disney.

You remember the Magical World of Disney, right? Sunday nights, CBC, Tinkerbell, sweeping music?

I could really go for some edited-for-TV classic animated content right about now.

3 comments:

A Nony Mouse said...

Nostalgia is a symptom of realising that you are getting old. Wonder what could have brought that on...

Meg said...

I am not getting old!

Eek, I am getting old. Here I am, 24 years old, facing a downward skid into early-bird specials, bingo halls and a weekly outing involving a short bus around town.

PatZ said...

yeah but if you get on the wrong short bus, you get extra pudding.

happy BEING OLD NOW by the way.