Friday, April 11, 2008

Mmm, coffee.

Friday, April 11, 2008
Today I plan to write several pro-con lists and perhaps have a fierce disco nap in preparation of the epic thump/shiggy-athon to take place this evening. I also have to go through my wardrobe and find something appropriate to wear to a thump/shiggy type establishment. Oh, if only I hadn't forsaken my bar star apparel of yore for the garb of a grown-up lady.

In addition, I should start reading something that isn't related to: teenage vampires, dinosaurs, what shade of lipstick will be popular this summer, or the court of King Henry VIII.

And I realized this morning that I think I want to go to grad school. Which I am interpreting to mean that I need to get a job. Desperate times are starting to call for desperate measures, and that Masters of Robin Hoodology at U.Nottingham is looking better and better every day...

0 comments: