Saturday, April 19, 2008

Quickie

Saturday, April 19, 2008
So I promise, I have an epic and potentially amusing update in the works (it's in point form draft right now) regarding several amusing things about my trip to Ottawa, where I am right now.

But we just ate amazing chinese food and the rest of Team Dramnitzki/Howlett/Wonchulanko/Bailey (MSG makes Megans less witty) is awaiting my return to the living space for Wii and Vodka, and I'm tired and need to stretch out so I hurt less, so I must depart.

Missing you, Calgary.

4 comments:

Sum Yung Guy said...

Oooooo...

That Chinese food there is sooooooo good!!!

The egg rolls!!!

THE EGG ROLLS!!!

sighs

Anonymous said...

Munch Munch Munch!

Anonymous said...

Munch Munch Munch!

Meg said...

Yes, the egg rolls were pretty much the best thing ever.

And muncher person, I pretty much hate you, except you're so darn charming. Torn.