Thursday, May 08, 2008

If Megans Ruled the World

Thursday, May 08, 2008
Allowable and Encouraged Pizza Toppings:

Cheeses
Tomato sauce
Sliced deli meats, including salami, pepperoni, ham, bacon, but not including roast beef
Sausage, not of the breakfast variety
Pineapple
Green and Red Peppers
Mushrooms

Verboten Pizza Toppings:

Chicken
Sauces that are not Tomato based
Anchovies
Hot Dogs
Egg
Spinach
Onions, red or white or yellow, raw or cooked
Olives, unless they are large enough and not hidden and therefore easy to be removed

Pizza Topings that we are on the fence about:

Shrimp
Ground Beef
Condiments normally reserved for hamburgers
Bean sprouts
Crushed peanuts

6 comments:

Lady Rose said...

c'mon. I love a non-tomato based sauce on a pizza. it's tastlicious

Michael said...

My sadly mistaken cousin. Alfredo chicken pizza is sooooo good. Also pineapple is evil. No good can ever come from Pineapple....

Best pizza ever...thin crust pepperoni, hot pepper, and green olives.

Snowflake said...

This is just too cruel. I arrive at the hotel at 11:00 PM after watching 4 much too long high school plays, 3 not soo good and 1 that made me chuckle absolutely starving because I had to eat dinner (a salad) way too early and what is my dear daughter writing about....pizza. Now I am really hungry and too lazy to order my favorite pizza with feta and black olives that I can never have because no one else in my family likes feta or black olives and besides I have to be up at 6:30 so I can watch the workshops on the aformentioned plays. BooHoo!!!

Meg said...

Nay. Alfredo, chicken, grosstacular.

Mother, please note that olives are permitted but only if visible to the naked eye, and feta is not listed as forbidden. In fact, feta is encouraged.

Gary said...

I’m going to have to dispute the “no chicken” rule. In fact I think the chicken Alfredo combination is excellent. However I’m going to go against you both and put my vote towards a chicken pineapple combination. Lastly pizza with a pesto sauce and topped with feta is to die for.

Kathleen said...

How did chicken make the yuck list while shrimp made the maybe list? Chiken doesn't make everything it touches taste bird-y. Meh.