Monday, May 12, 2008

like being hit over the head with a stick, and upon the stick is written the words subtle hint

Monday, May 12, 2008
How can I express myself in the most cliche way possible?

Ah.

Yes.

Imagine you stand at a fork in a road. Both left and right in front of you seem equal, neither more trecherous or easier to trod than the other. Like choosing between two equally good options.

How do you decide which way to go? Roll the dice? Toss a coin? Battle it out Paper-Rock-Scissors style? Make a series of hand gestures that mimic the action of what you are about to do to determine if you prefer the way one feels over the other? Close your eyes, spin around a few times, and point?

Now what if you are trying to make this decision without even knowing if those options are actually available to you?

This is how I feel. I sincerely hope to have this resolved and tied up in a neat little package by the end of the week. But this year, Life has had a funny way of throwing me for a loop, so your guess is as good as mine about what might actually happen.

1 comments:

Kathleen said...

I am without good advice, best of luck to you though! I went the sell-out route, too bad I can't tell you how that worked out yet...