Tuesday, May 06, 2008

six hundred posts! zomp!

Tuesday, May 06, 2008
What a milestone.

Thank you, devoted blog readers.

Thank you, Blogger, for supporting my habit and providing me an outlet for my senseless rambling.

Thank you, daily life, for being so aggravating/frustrating/hilarious/outraging and providing constant inspiration.

Thank you, Universe, for introducing me to potentially the only other person in town who thinks the words "Indian" and "Smorg" go together and mean endless butter chicken. (Unless you exercise self restraint. Then those words mean lots, but not so much that you are in pain, of butter chicken.)

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

sorry to be out of the loop - zomp???

Jo* said...

Thank you, Megan, for the enjoyable tales :)

And thanks for adding my link to your list, I'm flattered!