Tuesday, June 03, 2008

This shall be short

Tuesday, June 03, 2008
I'm leaving in five minutes to go to Edo to buy hot noodly lunch to go eat with my friend in the park. Which actually means that because it is contemplating rain, we'll eat in the lobby of some downtown skyrise (is that a word? I feel torn between "highrise" and "skyscraper" because highrise indicates to me residential, while skyscraper indicates to me buildings much taller than the ones we have here).

Basically I just wanted to whiiine about the fact that I forgot to order my latte half sweet this morning, so it's overly sugary and that threw off my groove all day. Also, I had forgotten that Safeway does its baking in the mornings, and at 8:30 on weekdays the air smells like jelly donuts- which is a great way to start the day.

Anyway, I had something to say but now can't remember because I'm focusing on trying to decide between a bento box and udon soup and remembering with sweet sweet joy the wonderfulness of the wonton soup I had for lunch yesterday. Insert belly roll of satisfaction here.

0 comments: