Monday, June 09, 2008

yessss

Monday, June 09, 2008
Oh, dear Blog, I have not forsaken thee!

Nay, I was merely up gallivanting in the mountains for the weekend with that really, really, ridiculously good looking boyfriend of mine. (No, Blog, I haven't screwed that up yet! Despite several efforts, like the time I got us lost in the mall parkade for like, twenty minutes.)

And I tell you, Blog, it was possibly the best weekend I've ever had in my life. I can sum up the greatest days ever in a relatively concise list:

Day my sibling was born
Day I graduated from High School
Day I moved to Calgary
Day I got my first real job
Day I convocated
Day I had my first massage and spa facial(spaaah)
Weekend I spent at the Banff Springs Hotel

So there you have it, Blog. The happiest days of my life, in short- of course, there have been many many, far too many happy moments to even consider counting- but this weekend past definitely made the happy short list.

Here's a picture, Blog. Can't you just see how happy we are? I know, we're adorable. And look at all that nature! Nature is so incredibly picturesque, don't you think, Blog?



Hugs and Kisses- until next time,

Obnoxiously yours,

Meg

5 comments:

Snowflake said...

That's such a good picture of the two of you. I don;t recognize the outfit you're wearing, is it new?

Kathleen said...

Hahahahaha - that's a great picture, nature really is picturesque.

Meg said...

I'm quite offended that you didn't notice my new hairstyle, Mom. I think it's quite slimming.

Snowflake said...

Well, I was going to comment on how svelte you both look.

K Johnson said...

Your head looked incredibly slimmed by said new do.