Monday, July 21, 2008

clean

Monday, July 21, 2008
Yesterday I did laundry. I am no longer living in a state of laundremergency, which is nice. I have at least enough clean unders to last me for two weeks. Which means that I will be back in a Code Red situation by the long weekend. Ahh, planning ahead.

I also found cheap-er gas (how sad is it that I call $1.26 gas cheap?) and washed my car.

Every time I wash my car, it rains.

But I have bested you, Universe! I found a touchless wash with a 48 hour weather guarantee! If it rains or snows ('cause you never know) within 48 hours of washing my Mazda, I get to wash it again for FREE. boo-yah. Take that, Nature!

Totally expecting it to rain exactly 49 hours after I washed my car.

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Okay, you're going to have to tell me where this 'cheap' gas station and car wash are...pretty please!!

Meg said...

Cenex gas on 16th Ave NW, by the Home Depot. On Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays, gas is 2 cents cheaper a litre than the posted price, which is almost always cheaper than their competitors. Smileyface!

The carwash was the Petro Can on 16th Ave and about 11th St. NW.

Laurel said...

excellent - thanks!!!

L-diggs said...

It's 1.49 in Vernontown, so it could always be worse...