Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Ahoy, workweek-ho.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008
The long weekend that just passed was in-tense.

Traditional long weekend activities like barbecuing, swimming, eating thai-tai in the gutter, going to a theme park, receiving epic bruises from the log ride, fringing and eating food one can't identify was supplemented by not quite enough downtime and many laughs. Of course, I still have no photos, as mine was (whatever, you've heard the story) and I'm currently holding Gary's camera hostage in the console of my automobile.

And tonight, I am going to cap it all off with the opening performance of Spamalot here at the Jube. Colour me excited!

I got my grubby little paws on a copy of the final vampire smut novel. Just walking into the young adult section filled me with shame, and I had to hide out at lunch reading it. But daaang. So far, so smuttastic.

Also, Kathleen, you can have book 3 anytime you want!

1 comments:

Kathleen said...

Oooh ,rock! Stupid my internet being down so I didn't get the good news sooner... Expect a call :)