Friday, August 08, 2008

It's over.

Friday, August 08, 2008
Yesterday afternoon I finished it.

The Vampire Smut Series is over and done with. I've journeyed to the end of the road with our teenage vampires/werewolves/ordinary girl and I have to tell you, I wasn't disappointed. I wasn't thrilled, mind you, but it's over. I can sleep again. I never have to venture into the Young Adult section, face hidden in shame, as I covertly slide a 700 page hardcover novel (oh, yeah, reaaaal subtle) between a House and Home magazine, a political biography and something by Dickens.

That's right. For all intents and purposes, to the outside eye, it looks like I'm buying four things I'd never ever be interested in myself.

Must be gifts!

1 comments:

Lady Rose said...

Done! you were right. satisfying and disappointing at the same time.