Monday, August 11, 2008

One step forward, one giiiiiiaaaaaant step back.

Monday, August 11, 2008
This morning I opened my yogurt facing away from myself and glory be, I did not end up with suspicious yogurt stains on my person. Anywhere! Yogurt Stain Free on Monday! Good on me.

However, bad on you. Dear friends, why did it never occur to you to mention to me that when I wear one particular skirt (cut to the knee with a fun kick pleat in the back to facilitate walking and sitting, et cetera) that my underwear is particularly visible? Damn kick pleat.

Oh, and don't try to tell me it's not because you spend very little time checking out my butt.

I know that you do.

And now you all know what colour underwears I'm likely to favour.

Damn kick pleat.

1 comments:

Kathleen said...

I can't picture the skirt in question; I therefore free myself from blame :)