Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yet another way I'm showing my age

Thursday, August 14, 2008
Last night, after a refreshing swim and some delicious meat cooked over fire (having a boyfriend has many benefits), Gary and I sat down to watch a movie on his ginormous tv. Projection screen. Um, something. Anyway, it's big. And has awesome stereo capabilities.

I think I fell asleep four or five times.

It was a good movie! It was exactly the kind of movie I love- a thriller with a good mystery and a twisting plot. And Sir Anthony Hopkins! How can you go wrong?

Well, at the end of the movie, I turned to Gary and said, "Wow! I can't believe he got away with it!"

To which he responded, "He didn't."

Um, I guess I slept through that really important part of the movie where they explain everything. Ooops.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

You were just full belly sleepy, that's all! You can't be old, because that makes me ancient. And I already feel old enough with my broken foot. Meh!

Snowflake said...

You were just browsing!