Thursday, September 11, 2008

ackk

Thursday, September 11, 2008
I have learned more about dishwashing powder in the last 138 minutes than I ever thought I'd use, need to know, or ever want to know in my entire life.

I picked up this second job, see, in an effort to pay off my outrageous amount of student debt, to save for a flight to continental Europe, and in preparation of someday owning property before I can collect a pension. So every once in awhile, I'll work a weekend at a grocery store or department store, hawking some consumer product with a big smile on my face.

And if there is anything I am good at, it is hawking consumer products with a ridiculous smile on my face.

Here's hoping I will smile all the way to the bank.


Also, tomorrow I'm having two of my wisdom teeth out. I'll be all drooly and bruised and puffy and gross, just in time for the last viable weekend of warm weather! Huzz-ah!

1 comments:

Lady Rose said...

whaaaaat?!? working from home and still no update.

I feel robbed.