Thursday, September 18, 2008

Warning: So Sappy, I might get kicked off Blogger

Thursday, September 18, 2008
I am incredibly happy to inform you that I have managed to date the same person for six months in a row.

And this person, defying all odds, has not yet run for the hills or changed his name, obtained 10 grand in cash and a foreign passport off ebay, bought a shifty used automobile which he left in a ditch bearing a sign saying 'FREE CAR' as a crafty red herring and made way for Cuba.

In fact, he manages to put up with my ridiculous looking drunken fishy face, my pre-coffee bitchiness and the way I do the dishes- all without complaining. Mostly.

And to top it all off!

This person just sent me the most beautiful of flowers, in my favourite colour, green, which I'm sure was difficult because the Lord does not make many green flowers.

/sap

5 comments:

Lady Rose said...

awwwwww...that's so swe...gag, choke, sputter....the sap! the sap! it's too much!

I'm melting! Melting....

Gary "The Sappy" said...

I'm so glad your happy, and you still have one more present :)

Meg said...

it's a puppy!

Right?

A very small box-sized puppy?

Maybe?

Anonymous said...

Gift?

Meg said...

Ha. Ha, ha, ha, ha.

Not so much.