Wednesday, October 08, 2008

because waiting for free donuts is a full time job

Wednesday, October 08, 2008
99. Do you have a job?
Yes, a full-timey one. I coordinate communications for a health-related non-profit organization.

98. Last 3 cars you were in/ with who?
Mine, by myself. A rental, with Jon and Amanda. Amanda's brother's, with Amanda's brother, Jon and Amanda.

97. Do you have a crush on someone, If so who?
I wouldn't really call it a crush. But I do have a soft spot for one Mister George Clooney. Swoon.

96. Lied in the last 24 hours?
No, don't think so.

95. What is your current ring tone?
My cell phone doesn't ring. It inconsistently vibrates to alert me of missed calls. It's reaaallly convenient.

93. What is the last movie you watched and with who?
Big Fish with Gary and Ashley.

92. What makes you mad?
Hypocrisy. Bad grammar. Gross injustice done by those who know better to those who can't help themselves.

91. What is your middle name?
The T. stands for The. On a side rant, can someone clear this up for me? I have heard rumor that when women marry, ettiquette suggests they drop their given middle name and change it to their maiden name. WTF? I like my middle initial. It's solid. Gene Roddenberry agrees.

90. Last text you sent/received?
Was probably yesterday. My cell phone battery is dead so I may have received one this morning, I just wouldn't know.

89. What time did you wake up this morning?
I rolled into conciousness for the first time at about 6:30am. I got out of bed around 8.

88. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
I have many friends of both sexes that I can talk to.

87. What are you doing?
Waiting for free donuts and for my real computer to work. Le sigh.

86. When's your birthday?
The seventh day of the fourth month.

85. Does it bug you when people delete questions from surveys?
I contemplated deleting this question, but then I'd have to renumber the entire thing.

84. Are you afraid of growing old?
No. I'm afraid of not living my life to the fullest, I'm afraid I'll get there with regrets, I'm afraid of a tanking economy rendering all savings futile and spending my golden years living in a seedy apartment eating dog food.

83. Are you happy right now?
At this exact moment? I guess so. I'm not unhappy- does that necessarily make me happy?

82. What is sitting to your right?
A broken Dell. Stupid Dell. We should get Macs in this office. I swear, you open the box and plug them in and they work.

81. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Live, I like football. On tv, I like hockey. And figure skating. Oooh, Kurt Browning. Swoonlet.

80. Do you have any kids?
No. Maybe someday little Maserati and Mitsubishi will make a grand appearance, but don't count on it this decade.

79. Do you have a favorite stuffed animal?
Cleavage Panda? Nah, it's got to be Ginny Giraffe.

78. Did you go trick-or-treating this year?
No. This year I'll be handing out candies to adorables, not calling in from a hotel room in Vancouver.

77. Do you know who Mr. Mistoffelees is?
Gwaaaah?

76. What song are you listening to?
The melodies of the office. Clackity clackity photo copier fax machine hum.

75. Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes. Mostly ABBA. My poor roommate.

74. Can you Crank Dat?
No. I put my hip out trying that.

73. Did you have a valentine this year?
No. I was alone in a hotel room somewhere.

72. Last time you listened to country music?
Uh, on Rash Mountain at Disneyland?

71. What do you think of the song Boom, boom, boom, boom by Vengaboys?
I want you in my room. And then basketball.

70. Do you laugh at your own jokes?
Yes.

69. Where do you want to live when you grow up?
Somewhere with a hefty mortgage. Har. Har. Har.

68. How tall are you?
Five nine.

67. How many times have you jumped today?
So far, none.

65. What are you wearing?
I am violating the dress code. I'm wearing jeans and a sweater. Ooooooh.

64. Last person to comment you?
I don't know what this means.

63. Do you sing?
In the car, or on the couch.

62. Screamo or country?
I am too old for screamo. I am too urban for country.

61. Rock or Rap?
Rock.

60. Do you like cheese?
I live for cheese. MMmmm. Cheese.

59. Who called you last?
Gary, probably.

58. Last item you purchased?
Snapple!

57. What jewelry do you wear constantly?
A gold and diamond ring my parents gave me for Christmas when I was 16 or 17.

56. Are you a crazy person?
I guess it's all relative.

55. Who was the last person you huged (girl and boy)?
Gary.

54. What candidate do you support running for president?
I support Obama in the US election, in Canada, I'm still torn between voting Liberal and NDP. Perhaps someone would like to argue this with me/help me identify the best option in my riding? Perhaps I need to do more of my own damn research.

53. Are you a fast typer?
Yes. Around 78 wpm, apparently.

52. What time is it?
10 or so.

51. What do you smell?
My own hair.

50. Is anything bothering you right now?
My right leg itches.

48. What are you doing today/tomorrow?
Today and tomorrow, I'm going to work. Tonight I'm going to eat BBQ, tomorrow night I'm meeting a friend and his mom for wine. Mmm, wine.

47. What's your favorite colour?
Green.

46. What's your worst grade that you currently have & what subject is it in?
In Finance 317, the first time around, I got a full-fledged F.

45. Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
Yes, I do.

44. If you died right now, is there something you'd want to say to someone?
I love you all.

43. How many friends do you have on facebook?
Somewhere over 200.

42. Who's one person you cannot stand?
As if. This list is long. And secret. I love you all.

41. What's your opinion on same sex marriage?
It's a right we are all entitled to.

40. Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss my vacation.

39. What foreign language do/did you study?
French, Spanish. I am currently trying to teach myself German. That's not really going so well.

38. Does it take a lot to earn someones trust?
The first time around, no. But to get it back?

36. Describe your life in one word?
content.

35. The 2nd person on your top, do u hang with them a lot?
Ah, this is a facebook questionaire, and I've been called out.

34. What shampoo do you use?
Pantene.

33. What do you want right now?
A grande skim pumpkin spice latte with whip.

32. Jeans or sweatpants ?
Jeans.

31. What should you be doing right now?
Writing.

30. Are you going to do it?
Right after I finish this.

29. Do you have socks on?
No. I hate socks.

28. Do you own sunglasses?
Several pairs that look exactly the same.

27. Have you ever cried so hard, you made yourself sick?
No. I usually cry in the shower so no one can see me.

26. Do you like techno?
Absolutely not.

25. Do you get nervous in front of large groups of people?
Not really. I usually make an ass of myself in front of large groups of people, though.

24. What was your kindergarten teacher's name?
I...just...can't...remember...

22. Plans for Saturday?
Eating. In Eatonia.

19. Favorite TV show:
HIMYM, Dr Who, Veronica Mars

18. Do you like '80s movies?
Yes.

17. Do you like "The Goonies"?
Yes.

16. What's your favorite food?
Coffee?

15. Where do you live?
In a house in Kensington. Though I don't spend a whole lot of time there.

14. Last thing you ate?
Coffee?

13. Current problem?
My office pc is le busted.

12. Been to London?
Yes. It smells, but is a glorious city.

11. Can you lick your toe?
Yes. Oddly enough.

10. Who's the most photogenic person you know?
Well, it is most definitely not me!

9. Been to college?
I've been to university...

8. Ever been given a breathalizer test?
Never.

7. Favorite time of day?
Mid afternoon.

6. Ever licked someone's cheek?
Um, not that I recall, but that probably means yes.

5. What are you looking forward to?
Going to Eatonia this weekend.

4. Have you ever ran from the police?
No, I'm not stupid.

3. Ever gotten lost in the dark?
Yes.

2. What do you think of the last person who posted this?
unnnhh.

1. Are you wanting something you can't have?
A grande skim pumpkin spice latte with whip.

2 comments:

Gary said...

Mr. Mistoffelees is a cat, a magical cat!

Meg said...

what? who? from where?

The only cat with quasi-magical/grinning powers that I'm aware of is that trippy Cheshire Cat.