Thursday, October 23, 2008

but I bruise so easily!

Thursday, October 23, 2008
Thanks, PatZ. You jerk. Punching me in the face* first thing in the morning. As if having to go to work yet again wasn't bad enough!


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Playin' basketball, practicin' french horn, holdin' down the Middle Years Council Presidency and generally being in Grade 9.
2. Obsessing about whether or not Bradley H. would go out with me, like, ever. (Answer: no)
3. Sticking glitter to my face at school dances in an attempt to woo Bradley H.
4. Writing in my journal, largely about Bradley H.
5. Choreographing elaborate dances to the musical genius of Aqua, the Spice Girls and the Backstreet Boys.

5 things on my to do list today:

1. Print off several fundraising reports.
2. Make a reservation at the bar for Angie's stagette on Saturday.
3. Pirate a copy of the Adobe Creative Suite.
5. Settle on catering menu for work event in November that I will not be attending.

5 snacks that I love:

1. Gummi Bears
2. Nachos with extra cheese
3. scrambled egg with salsa and cheese wrapped in a tortilla
4. corn pops with really cold milk
5. ripple chips without dip

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire :

1. Pay off debt! All of it. Student loan, car loan, et cetera.
2. Buy a large condo in the inner city area.
3. Take yearly vacations to exotic places.
4. Start my own business- maybe a book store, maybe a laundromat/night club/family restaurant called Chez Chapmaneroni's.
5. Buy a Chanel suit and a Birkin bag.

5 places I've lived:

1. Eatonia
2. Kananaskis Hall
3. Cascade Hall
4. the house on 11th
5. the house on 5th

5 jobs I've had:

1. Convenience store clerk
2. Expensive Chocolate sales girl
3. Admin Assistant for a Land Company.
4. Publicist for a Pro. Theatre Company
5. Communications Coordinator for a health-related non-profit organization


5 people I punch:

1. Amanda
2. Laurel
3. Mom
4. Raymondo
5. Jon (har)


*because you might not catch on, "punch" now equals "tag". God, things move so quickly on the internets.

4 comments:

Breanne said...

Your millionaire items imply that you are a multi-millionaire. I am not sure that such is the case. I require a re-write. Also, I am happy to be blogless and not have to answer these questions. :)

Meg said...

You know, I think it could be done with a million dollars. Let's think:

Debt repayment- below, but let's say in the area of $40k all in with room to wiggle and possibly upgrade my Maaaazda.

Condo- $300k

Vacation- could be scrapped, but let's budget $25K to last me 5 years

Startup- $500k

Chanel- could go to an outlet, but I've got $140k left in the budget, approx.

I think it's doable...

Blogger said...

Earn free satoshis over at CLAIM BTC Faucet. Up to 57 satoshis every 20 mins.

Blogger said...

Did you consider choosing the most recommended Bitcoin exchange company - YoBit.