Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Facebook Status I don't have the balls for

Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Megan wishes you'd consider checking for spelling.

Megan is convinced that most of you are idiots.

Megan is only friends with you because she wanted to see if you'd gotten fat. And you have.

Megan can't stand the sound of your voice.

Megan is not your assistant.

Megan is still mad at you for that thing you did to her in Grade 10.

Megan is much happier without you around.

Megan is madly, madly in love but knows how much everyone hates sappy status posts.

Megan actually really likes the new facebook.

9 comments:

Gary said...

That last one is a deal breaker, for I hate it.

Meg said...

dude, did you just try to break up with me on my blog?

gary said...

No. I guess I have to look at it as an enduring quality, a quirky opposite. Though I’m not sure how I feel about being called “dude”. Does it mean we’re going to have air guitar playoffs, and cranial beer can crushing challenges?

Meg said...

Be careful. I'll totally kick your butt at air guitar, and you have seen the size of my head, right?

Laurel said...

Ah, young love.

Carmen P said...

You two could not be cuter.

Breanne said...

Gag. But I am happy for you. And I did recently find a whole journal of sap from when I started dating Kevin. So I guess I can't gag too much. (BTW... is it wrong that I gagged at myself??? And at Kevin???)

Meg said...

Yeah, I gag at myself quite frequently. Sometimes I'll gag in the middle of writing something. That's my test. Kind of like a litmus test. If it makes me gag, it's not fit for anyone else's eyes.

Robert said...

I love this post. And its comments. For a second my mind blended together "Young love" and "gag" and I had a horrible image...