Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Julie Andrews, if you weren't so lovely...

Tuesday, October 07, 2008
I have had one of the songs from The Sound of Music stuck in my head for hours. HOURS. I'll tell you, having "raindrops on roses, and whiskers on kittens" on repeat upstairs in my brain area sure isn't one of my favourite things.

I am feeling quite agitated today. Oh, sure, just 24 hours ago I was flushed with hope, coming off a vacation and still glowing from my awkward, stripey tan. But now, not so much.

I'm bored, and antsy, and kind of restless, and I can't imagine getting through another three days until the weekend. Where I will drive home late into the night. And hopefully not fall asleep. As I will have passengers.

And screaming passengers in a firey car crash of doom? Definitely not one of my favourite things, either.

1 comments:

Lady Rose said...

Goodbye my Coney Island baby, farewell my one true love (true love)...

a little Barbershop in place of your Julie Andrews perhaps?