Monday, October 27, 2008

Mondaycakes

Monday, October 27, 2008
Things I'd like to be doing right now:

Sleeping.

Eating Kraft Dinner on the couch in my pyjamas.

Sleeping.

Watching Bridget Jones, then Love Actually, then maybe Bridget Jones again. But not the sequel. Gross.

But alas, it is Monday. And I am seriously sleep deprived. Why is it that when you wake up in the middle of the night due to a screaming headache and then can't really get back to sleep for hours, because of said headache and also, weird dreams that you know are related to the book you happen to be reading, that when you finally fall asleep, within minutes the alarm rings?

It's like, totally not fair.

Other than that, my list of things to do this week is pretty stellar. I need to finish re-reading the Murakami for Book Club, make some pumpkin-themed treats, buy a pumpkin and carve it up, clean my house, do something with my nails, clean out my freezer and finish onehundredmillion small tasks at work. All of which are currently held up by a giant bottleneck we'll not refer to by name.

Also, I need to make a non-skanky halloween costume.

0 comments: