Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My next big business idea

Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Why do they not make caffeinated wine?

Think about it.

It would revolutionize the dinner party. Perhaps not for the better. But at the very least, for the more interesting.

**

I am feeling heaps better about life now. I'm not sure if I needed a serious wine-induced slumber or just some time to let it pass.

I wonder why I seem to have the outlook that nothing good can last, nothing worth having comes without struggle, and no problems means bigger ones up ahead. I want to try to change the way I think. I want to assume that life will work out. I want to believe that how happy I am today will last until tomorrow and the next day and the next.

Trying not to be scared of something that may or may not hurt at some undetermined point in the future- be it losing my job or the death of someone or something I love- is extremely difficult. And I just don't know why.

**

No, but seriously. Think about it. Caffeinated Wine. Could make millions.

0 comments: