Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Personal Philosophy Point # 37

Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I think that the best fun is that which you make of yourself.

Halloweiner is rapidly approaching, and with the candies purchased (and partially devoured...what, you try staring at a 120 count box of treats for a week and not opening it!), the pumpkin chilling on the front step, and the invitations for the party I'm hosting with my roommate sent, all that is left to do is costume up.

So...I'm not going to tell you what I've decided my costume shall be. Those of you at the party who read this blog will understand. Those of you at the party who don't read this blog...you'll be sort of hooped and not really in on the joke, but you don't know that because you don't read this!

Mwahaha, suckers.

Anyway, back to work. I've had 3 mini cupcakes today and the diet coke I finally acquired is getting warm. Ahhh, last hour of the day productivity. I'd be lost without you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lady... She be blocking the story...

Meg said...

really?


argh.

Robert said...

I'm itching with anticipation.