Friday, October 24, 2008

Sleeeeeep

Friday, October 24, 2008
I am so looking forward to this weekend. I need sleep like you wouldn't believe. This morning I woke up at 9:03 and thought to myself, "crap".

This weekend I am putting my relationship to what I consider to be a true test.

I am going to a Stagette/Bachelorette/Hen/Whatever the heck you want to call it Party. I plan to drink copious amounts of vanilla vodka and shooters and dance to country music because we are having said party at ye olde local honky tonk.

I can't believe I just used the word honky tonk.

Anywho, AFTER I get irresponsibly intoxicated, Gary has been given the potentially difficult task of picking me up at the bar.

I apologize in advance, Gary, for any hiccuping, random bursts of "I like you, no like, I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally like you", uncontrollable gigglig. and the hangover I'm going to have on Sunday.

2 comments:

Gary said...

Ah yes the day has come, we are putting our relationship to this strenuous test. What fun it will be. Tell me, will you meet me outside, or do I have to come near the country music to remove yourself from it? My shield of 80’s rock might not put up with such an attack? Sounds like fun. (Meanwhile I get to go do laps of the city in the Megan mobile!!!!!)

Laurel said...

Avoid mesh waste-paper baskets and bring a hair tie.

Hugs and kisses!