Monday, November 10, 2008

Ah, the wonders of the short-short work week

Monday, November 10, 2008
This week is going to be a long one.

Not in terms of the number of days I have to be in the office- which is only 3- but the amount of stuff I have to do both in my personal and professional life. Yeah, that's right, I've got a professional life. And a personal one. Even though my personal one basically consists of falling asleep during Bond movies and thinking of different ways to style my hair that all essentially end up looking the same.

And so, because I was mocked last night about always blogging on Mondays about how much I hate Mondays and wish it was the weekend so I could watch british rom-coms featuring one Mr. Hugh Grant, I've got nothing to say. Except that maybe I wish it was still the weekend. So I could be watching movies. Featuring british actors once arrested for canoodling with sex trade workers.

0 comments: