Monday, November 03, 2008

Call a Doctor!

Monday, November 03, 2008
I just checked the weather forecast, and it's predicting snow this week! At least 3 days of snow!

And I am excited!

I think I might be terminally ill. I hate snow. I hate winter. I hate cold. But I am so very excited for the prospect of a soft, snowy, wintery evening with twinkly lights and a warm homemade batch of soup.

Yeah, I say this now, but the first time I have to scrape my windshield in the morning, I bet I'll be taking it all back.

4 comments:

Senor Ping said...

I agree you need a doctor! For someone who complained when she walked to school in the winter and always took the shortcut thru the elementary end couldn't possibly be hopping for snow. And I think I'd take the train before I would bother scraping windshields and starting the car!! LaB

Laurel said...

Megan - you took a 'short-cut' to school? How is that even possible when you lived next door to it? Hmmm... you will have to demonstrate at Christmas.

But I will say that I don't hate snow ... just the cold that comes along with it. Snow means snowshoeing and skiing and skating and skidooing and snowmen and snowangels and ...why does every snow sport start with an "s". Okay, clearly just rambling now.

Hugs and kisses

Meg said...

Uh...well, instead of walking to the high school doors, I walked through the elementary end and the gym.

I don't really get down with winter sports, but this year I really do want to learn to cross-country ski.

Diving Diva said...

Maybe we should all rent cross country skis and bring them at Christmas....if there is snow that is!