Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I am ashamed of myself

Wednesday, November 19, 2008
For reasons I will not post here.

I have violated the number one rule of life according to this blog, and as such, I hang my head in shame. IN SHAME. (But it's much easier to hang one's head in shame when making a smooshy face, by the way). I should be kicked off the planet, I should have my transit rights taken away, perhaps I should be triple-taxed.

But I can't reveal what it is that I am so embarrassed by, because if I did, I would lose credibility and never again be able to mock people who make kissy faces on the train.

Whooops.

4 comments:

Breanne said...

sick.

Lady Rose said...

tease

Robert said...

Oh gross. You didn't... not after this: http://cntrymouse.blogspot.com/2007/01/train-pda.html

Though I'm sure I didn't have to remind you or your faithful blog readers.

Breanne said...

I hope you didn't lick anyone's eyeball. Because that is SERIOUSLY where I draw the line.