Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Walking in a winter slushland

Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Ah, November. It snowed last night. I was so excited, I think I nearly killed Gary with my joy. That much squee-ing can be deadly. But then I killed the joy by having so scrape off my windshield while standing in a giant puddle of slush this morning.

I was over an hour early for work this morning. I don't know if you know this, but I am NEVER early for work. I'm usually "on time", give or take 5 minutes. But no, I hauled in this morning, disarmed the alarm, made coffee, checked my emails and started in on the giant pile of work I've been plowing through for the last 4 hours. And now I'm taking a break.

Ah.

Ah.

Break.

I told my boss this morning that I'd much rather be at home, watching Bridget Jones. She concurred, but did not suggest that we take a team personal day to go home and watch Bridget Jones.

Okay, break over, back to giant pile of work. Sigh.

0 comments: