Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Apparently you just don't want my money

Wednesday, December 31, 2008
I have finally reached a point where I have a little extra cash lying around in my chequing account, so I decided last night to run over to the Bell store and buy a new phone so everyone will stop bitching at me when I miss calls because it doesn't make any sound when it rings.

(Not bitter)

Anywhoodle, I went into the Bell store at Market Mall and LO AND BEHOLD, the gentleman working there and I had the following conversation:

Meg: Hi.

Dude: Can I help you?

Meg: I got my phone wet and need to buy a new one. I'm one year into my three year contract so I know I have to pay full price for it. (Lie, actually I have a $100 credit but thought I'd just bring that up when paying for it)

Dude: Yeah. Well, they're like $200 bucks...

Meg: I know. I'd like this...(gets cut off)

Dude: Well, you can look around or whatever. WHILE WALKING AWAY.

Did I mention that I was in fact the only customer in the store- the only customer anywhere near the store?

Is my money dirty? Did I smell like anything other than mint or vanilla (which, fyi, is how I always smell)? Did I have something offensive written on my forehead like, "You Biatches Need To Sack Up and Carry the iPhone"?

Fine. I've had it. I'm paying out the rest of my contract and switching to Rogers.

1 comments:

The sane one... said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

ROGERS IS EVIL!!!

THEY ARE ROTTEN NO GOOD BASTARDS WHO NEED TO BE DRUG OUT INTO THE STREET IN SHOT. THEN THEIR CORPSES TAKEN TO THE SKYDOME (IT WILL NEVER BE THE ROGERS CENTRE) AND THEN THE SKYDOME NEEDS TO BE NUKED, AND THE GROUND SALTED SO THAT NOTHING EVER GROWS THERE AGAIN.