Monday, December 08, 2008

Clocking in late

Monday, December 08, 2008
This weekend over hashbrowns at Dennys, it was requested that I change my posting schedule.

I'm now asked to post before 10:00 am, and at least twice a day.

Man, there is going to be a lot of blog filler in the next few days, until something interesting happens to me...

So would you believe that I spent two days shopping with my mom and only bought ONE Christmas present? And even more shocking- I didn't buy a single thing for myself?

Two days, two malls, one trip to ikea, discovering that 30 white galvanized tin lanterns actually DO fit in my trunk, losing my car in the parking lot only one time (but the time that we were carrying out the box of 30 lanterns...), countless renditions of "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas", one awesome giant heavy snowfall, and not enough caffeine. Sounds like holiday shopping to me!

1 comments:

Snowflake said...

Due to the fact the this post was 9 minutes after the requested time, I am only now getting a chance to read it (2:29 PM). I, too, was totally amazed at your self control while shopping. I think I did not too badly on Friday, am totally thrilled with the 30 white galvanized lanterns (that made it home in one piece) but found Saturday's shopping a bit of a disappointment, great company but I think I ran out of steam and ideas. although, that just gives me an excuse to do MORE SHOPPING!!!!