Thursday, December 04, 2008

Decemburrr

Thursday, December 04, 2008
Dang, it is cold outside. I think that if it's going to be -15, at least we should have snow. It's such a drag to get out of bed in the morning, look outside, observe that it's sunny and the streets are dry, and then skip through the door to be blasted with an arctic chill. There is not enough chapstic (or anti-frizz cream) in the world for this climate.

So hey, I'm taking tomorrow off. Hurrah, a visit with my parents involving a Saturday trip to Chinook Centre, an adventure I am afraid of, but less so now that I own a car with nimble parking prowess. Fingers crossed that I get my mileage reimbursement and can go hog wild buying awesome gifts, possibly at petland, potentially involving a box.

This is a boring blog post and I apologize. It's the first thing in the morning. The caffeine hasn't kicked in yet. What do you expect? Have you ever seen me in the morning? I take about an hour to warm up.

1 comments:

The Itty Bitty Kitty Committee said...

Is there going to be a kitty or a puppy in the box...

:)

Kittens are cuter and smarter and generally better animals than puppies...

:)