Friday, December 26, 2008

Diet Cokesaster 2: The Cokesastering

Friday, December 26, 2008
We have run out of diet coke.

ACTUALLY, we ran out of diet coke on Christmas Eve and I have been dying a progressively slower death since then.

Fortunately for me, I am on the road again tomorrow to the grand city of Saskatoon, where I am positive that they not only have diet coke, but it is available for purchase and consumption at both room and chilled temperatures.

THANK THE LORD.

I really don't know what I'm supposed to drink with the lasagna tonight. Don't the people here understand the Diet Coke is the Drink of Christmas?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eatonia is so small they don't sell diet coke?

Gary said...

That's not the drink of Christmas ....

Lady Rose said...

What?!?! I need an update to this enthralling entry. What happened with the Diet Coke? Was Diet Coke had? Dear Lord woman, tell me you got some Diet Coke!!!!

Meg said...

I FINALLY got some Diet Coke. I had to go to Saskatoon to get it- only 248 km away.