Monday, December 29, 2008

The indignity of not knowing how to use the remote

Monday, December 29, 2008
Last night I was jigsaw-puzzled right out so I crept downstairs to Dad's fancy new Home Theatre system. Surely with 2 pirate dishes and a legit Bell satellite there'd be something to occupy myself with?

Alas. There was not.

I'm sure there was something worth watching on the thousands of channels available at El Rancho Doug and Lenore, however, to access them means being able to commandeer one of the three remote controls.

So I got stuck watching what was on when I got downstairs:

Hannah Montana.

Which begs the question- why was the TV left on the Disney Channel in the first place?

2 comments:

K Johnson said...

I know your frustration. At my parents' this holiday season I was able to turn on the audio on the fancy downstairs TV - I was completely unable to get video. I swear there's like 16 remote controls!

Anonymous said...

OMG

HANNAH MONTANA is sooooooo kewlllll!!!

i watched her 3d show.... it was awesome!!!! her and miley cirrrrus are teh best singers evr!!!!