Monday, December 22, 2008

Let it stop, let it stop, let it stop

Monday, December 22, 2008
This newest layer of snow is actually kind of pretty. It's white and fluffy and sparkly, unlike it's hard-crystal icy underlayer.

That said, it's no easier to drive in.

This weekend was particularly enjoyable, but way too short. I learned that wedding dresses are really heavy, that my back hurts when I wear crappy shoes, that the relationship I'm in can indeed withstand two intense backstabbing and two-timing rounds of Carcassonne, and that I like broccoli with garlic and almonds on it.

Mmm. Broccoli.

Just an update- one sleep 'til I force Gary to start Christmas early, two sleeps 'til I return to the Motherland, three sleeps 'til Santa comes and I get up way too early and 'whiten' my coffee with Baileys.

0 comments: