Thursday, December 11, 2008

A little pre-emptive

Thursday, December 11, 2008
Most of you probably already know that I'm moving in March, but if you didn't:

I'm moving in March.

Not anywhere all that exciting, just across the river. No sweat.

At the beginning of the week, I inquired with our receptionist about what happens to the boxes we get our reams and reams and reams of paper in. They're perfect moving boxes- they have handles and lids and are sturdily built, but not too large. She told me that I could have them, and I said awesome, I'll put some aside and take them when the time comes.

Nope, I just turned around to find 14 boxes stacked behind my desk for me to take home today.

I guess this means I can start packing?

My roommate is totally going to freak out. Sarah, don't freak out. Just because I boxed up all my belongings two months early does not mean that I'm leaving you before our predetermined date.

0 comments: