Tuesday, December 23, 2008

OH MY GA IS IT CHRISTMAS YET I AM OUT OF WITTY LYRICALLY REFERENCED TITLES

Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Okay.

Tuesday Megan is totally peeved at Monday Megan...but not really. Tuesday Megan has re-labelled the gigantor stack of work to her left "Optional", but really it should be called "Mandatory, Needs to be completed before YOU LEAVE today". Le sigh.

Tonight, I force Mr. G to open his Christmas present, and I will be waiting for the look of glee previously only exhibited by children under 7. That's right, Gary, no pressure, but you'd better be delighted.

Whoa. Apparently I'm a little hostile before my coffee sinks in.

Anyway, I just wanted to express my excitement and start the day on a good note before I dive headfirst into inflamed joints and endless proofreading of my own crappy writing.

Ho ho, ho!

1 comments:

Lady Rose said...

As it turns out, Tuesday Amanda is waaaay more willing to get shit done than Monday Amanda. This all bodes very well for January Amanda.