Monday, December 01, 2008

To-Do: A list

Monday, December 01, 2008
-Buy stamps. Lots of stamps.
-Acquire the mailing addresses of loved ones and friends from far and wide. (Hint: If I love you, send me your mailing address)
-Write Christmas cards. Assume that the Megan section in the annual Bailey Family Christmas Letter my mom wrote omitted the months between February and May, and hope for the best.
-Buy box of puppies, wrap, and give to self for eary Christmas gift
-Buy socks.
-Do laundry. LOTS Of laundry.
-Aim to avoid deathly illness going around.
-Make Christmas Cookies to be consumed with copious amounts of Soy Nog.
-Watch Love Actually while eating butter chicken.
-Attempt to find THE PERFECT GIFT for the following people: Mom, Dad (x2- Decemberbirthdaygrumblecakes), Al, Grandma C, my roommate, Gary (perhaps a box of puppies?), my new boss, my old boss, my boyfriend's mom and my many many friends.
-Contemplate MAKING gifts for my many many friends.
-Determine that launching a giant DIY project 24 days out from the holiday is but a fool's errand.
-Attempt to find THE PERFECT GIFT for my many many friends.
-Adjudicate a western play. Yee. Haw.
-Actually get said adjudication in on time.
-Come up with an appropriate list of New Year's Resolutions. Think SMART resolutions. (you know- something, measurable, attainable, realistic, something...)
-Avoid eating all the Turtles currently sitting in the break room.
-Go eat a Turtle.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Soy Nog!?!
Who the hell is this person and what did you do with my Megan?

Meg said...

Blame Gary. No, seriously, heap all the blame on Gary :) This one is entirely his fault!

K Johnson said...

SMART Goal: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Time-line
I think that's it.