Friday, January 02, 2009

2009 Must Do's

Friday, January 02, 2009
Ready? Okay!

So I'm working on a 101 in 1001 list, but it appears that making a list of 101 things I want to accomplish in 1001 days is harder than I thought. Perhaps making the list itself can be number one on the list?

So to get me started, here's a brief list of a few things I want, need, must do in 2009:

-Make this roast chicken.
-Find 3 albums from the Classical Music genre that I adore, and listen to them while I eat aforementioned chicken.
-Knit 2 baby blankets, one for our friend Jaime, one for our friend Ashley. Anyone else with child? Let me know. ASAP. Or no baby blanket hand-knit with love for you.
-Learn to take photos of people without cutting of at least the top third of their heads.
-Start doing laundry weekly, sorted by colour.

Stay tuned as I work out another 95 things to do by the end of September, 2011.

4 comments:

Gary said...

Why does your 101 in 1001 have to be done by September? 1001 Days is nearly three years?

Lady Rose said...

uh yeah, I'm still waiting for my hand-knit scarf over here. I think I've been waiting for a couple years now so I better be at the top of that scarf list, Bailey.

Gary said...

ops I see the 2011 now

miss shortcake said...

I love ambitious lists!