Monday, January 05, 2009

At least the sun is shining?

Monday, January 05, 2009
I just looked at the calendar and daaaaamn, it is a long time between today and Family Day. I think that what Canadians need is a long weekend around the 21st of January. The next month and a half feels like it's going to be the longest month and a half of MY LIFE.

I've got to start cleaning, so I can start packing, so I can start moving. I suppose that is going to take me eight million years, because I have accumulated so much useless crap and now lack the closet space to hide it in. Does anyone know how much it would cost to rent a dumpster? How about just burning all of my stuff in an elaborate cleansing ritual and starting this brand new cohabitation experiment with nothing but the clothes on my back? Is that a feasible option?

I'm terribly sorry. Apparently drugstore-brand pain reliever/muscle relaxant makes megans crazy.

0 comments: