Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Epiphany

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Sarah took the tree down last night. This means that the Holiday season really is over. For once, I wasn't living in denial about stretching out the festive. I'm ready to get on with January and February and the rest of these months in this shiny new year. I'm ready to box my crap and haul it across the river and up 23 floors in an elevator. I'm ready to have a potluck dinner for 8 of my Haskayne School of Business friends (how much lasagna do I need to feed 8 or 10 people? Mom?! Why didn't you answer the phone last night when I was standing in Walmart trying to buy a lasagna pan?!)

I'm ready to own a lasagna pan.

The weatherman promised it was going to be plus 5 today, and instead, it's snowing again. Colour me unimpressed.

(And yes, I did take this photo, as part of my photo-a-day project. I suck at taking photos, but this one's not so bad)

0 comments: