Thursday, January 22, 2009

God Save the Clean Underwears

Thursday, January 22, 2009
I have had God Save the Queen stuck in my head all morning. I have NO idea why. I don't even think I actually know all the words to God Save the Queen! Whenever it was being played, I was in the band, and I just kind of hummed along in my head while I played my french horn. I wonder when we'll start singing God Save the King.

As if Queen Elizabeth is ever going to die. Ha. She'll live to be 127 if it means holding on to that throne...

It is snowing again, which was a cruel reminder that it is still Winter and I am still grumpy about it. I've got a list of life maintenance chores about the length of a small child to accomplish this weekend, not the least of which is adjudicating a community theatre performance of Fiddler on the Roof.

Can you believe that in my life, I have probably seen over 400 plays, and I've never seen Fiddler on the Roof?! I don't even know what it's about! Except maybe a Fiddler! And a roof. And for some reason, something about a matchmaker.

Tonight I'm going to attempt to break into the laundry room in our building and do a load of wash. I have a bunch of laundry cards left from my days at the illustrious University of Calgary and I'm pretty sure at least one of them will work. Ahh, sweet sweet clean underwears. And socks. I'm barefoot and it's going to be -20 this afternoon.

Clearly I was meant to live in a warmer climate.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.cheapuggbootsukwebsite.co.uk/]cheap ugg boots[/url][/b] You don't have for being a hard-core debater to consider benefit from the main advantages of debate courses. Using only one debate course and studying the way to debate is not going to only instruct you the way to efficiently defend your position, it is going to also provide you the general public speaking expertise and confidence to confront an opponent or viewers. These talking abilities will wow any task interviewer, and also the manager, inside the party you will need to argue for the larger elevate..

[b][url=http://www.uggsunitedkingdom.co.uk/]ugg boots uk[/url][/b] If you do not know a lot about carp fishing deal with then this is able to give you some notion. I have uncovered that the finest size for a carp rod is about twelve foot. However, you could possibly will need a shorter rod should the area wherever you happen to be fishing just isn't extremely massive. Yesterday, like I predicted was fantastic except for a person regrettable incident involving spasm-ing clowns with awful manners in Phuture. We were dancing fortunately which has a realistic level of area (which was uncommon, thinking of we have been at Phuture on the Wednesday evening) if a couple shoved their way in, alright, so that you choose to dance, good, we鎶 present you with room. A single minute later on, they pull in a different couple buddies and the affordable area we had become bordering-on-being-smothered place.

[b][url=http://www.lovelouisvuittonbags.co.uk/]www.lovelouisvuittonbags.co.uk[/url][/b] Getting bilingual or multilingual is a very significant edge currently. You will be able to speak with others of their possess language as well as learn more regarding their tradition. A great deal of colleges now include discovering of various languages within their curriculum.

[b][url=http://www.lovelouisvuittonbags.co.uk/]louis vuittoun outlet[/url][/b] Almost certainly one of the most pricey champagne flutes is definitely the Imperial. This attractive glass is regarded around the globe for its type, and its large price tag. In point of fact, it can be probably the priciest champagne glass out there at present. "I realize it seems wild since a component of me desires out of this relationship, but I am fearful that James would go away and that i could be by yourself the remainder of my daily life. I believe that if I take treatment of myself and do what can make me pleased, rather of caring for his emotions and requirements, he'll go away. I am concerned to determine that he actually would not like me - which the only cause he is with me is because of how I choose care of him.

[b][url=http://www.lovelouisvuittonbags.co.uk/]louis vuitton purses[/url][/b] Have you been even now stressing about where to purchase you a Mentor? Then coach outlet save on-line On the internet offering top-quality products and first-class support could be your way-out. Mentor handbags with double-stitched seams and handles, additional inside of pockets, and just the greatest leathers. Orders Above $100 Cost-free Transport.

Anonymous said...

ghd australia was hungry ah ghd hair straighteners.
don't say when north face on sale have this fight indecent ac.
bAwi once again firmly attracted Zhao Jing ghd nz.
8oCmn 1wXzn ghd hair

Anonymous said...

qPnt michael kors sale
uVyw ghd moins cher
hKps the north face outlet
0gVwa ugg boots uk
0lUki michael kors bags

Anonymous said...

4zOhv cheap ghd
oPrc ugg store
pKss michael kors outlet
0rInd GHD
2pLtb burberry handbags
3wOzv ugg france
7nHnb ghd
8hIrt louis vuitton bags
5sJuf michael kors handbags
3pNpf cheapest ghd
4gAmc ugg boots
7vAcg wholesale nfl jerseys
1oLst michael kors outlet online
0fNqp ghd lisseur
2fHdd ugg boots

Anonymous said...

gClp cheap ghd australia
ePki ugg boots sale
zShw michael kors sale
3sYpx ugg boots cheap
0oPff chi straightener
6nTex michael kors outlet
8oRrz nfl football jerseys
4eCmq ghd nz sale
8uGtf cheap north face jackets
1gJhj ugg online
4fZee mini ghd
8oItz michael kors sale
3cZrb nfl jerseys
9cYbd ghd planchas
0yIdc ugg boots sale