Monday, January 19, 2009

I need a sunlamp

Monday, January 19, 2009
I am in a significantly better mood today. Actually, I've been in a significantly better mood since Friday. This is probably because it's sunny and warm- like, 16 degrees warm- even despite the fact that it's JANUARY on the PRAIRIES.

Gary and I saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button on Saturday night. I loved it. I know, I know. The premise is predictable and it's veeeerrry similar to Forrest Gump. But I loved it all the same. Also, Cate Blanchett is stunning and in my next life I want to come back and look like her. Or just be someone who gets to look at her.

Tonight is chicken fajitas night and I am excited. I love anything even remotely tex-mex. Tragically, I live in Canada on the Prairies which is where Mexican cuisine goes to die.

And one more paragraph, to round it all out- how many bankers boxes do you think it takes to pack all of Megan's books and living room tchotckes?

1 comments:

Michael said...

I needed 4 banker's boxes to pack up one full Billy bookcase of books. I also needed more than 5 boxes to pack up assorted things and kitchen stuff...

Also, Costco Bankers boxes are MUCH better than Staples Banker's Boxes.

Hope this helps...