Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh, irritating subconscious!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Do you know what I really hate?

I spend 8 hours of my day, 40 hours of my week, countless ('cause I don't feel like math right now) hours a year at work. I don't hate that- first of all, it's unavoidable, and secondly, just because I whine about it doesn't mean I hate it.

Anyway. I will spend hundreds of thousands of hours at work in my lifetime, and then when I'm asleep- I dream about work.

Unfortunately, nothing exciting happened in that dream, so it felt like just another day in the office. Which means, to my brain, I feel like I've been here for 3 days straight.

Ugh.

1 comments:

PatZ said...

i tried to think of something clever about a 'dream job' but failed.

so...

*insert something funny about a dream job*