Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rat and Monkey, meet Ox

Thursday, January 22, 2009
Indulge me for a moment.

I know that it's totally absurd (or is it?) to believe in things like horoscopes.

Except that last year's Chinese horoscope was bang on. Totally and completely accurate. In a bizarre and convincing way.

So of course I'm a little curious about what my Chinese horoscope has to say for 2009. And of course I looked it up. And then I may have looked up my close friends. And maybe Gary's.

Look, we established yesterday that I am totally borderline nuts. Let that freak/crazy flag fly, Bailey.

But without giving too much away, I breathed a sigh of relief and feel much more at ease.

Thank you, crazy internet Chinese horoscope. You may have saved my mental health for today.

2 comments:

Lady Rose said...

what did my horoscope say?!?!?!

Meg said...

You have a steamy year ahead of you, my friend. Wink. Wink.