Friday, January 09, 2009

waiting for spring and other things

Friday, January 09, 2009
My moving date has been bumped up a month. Starting February 1st, I'll have a new address.

I am ecstatic about this. I'm so ecstatic that I packed almost my entire bedroom last night.

I'm relieved that the renter my roommate has found will most likely want the room furnished, which means my enormous collection of ikea furnishings consisting of: one double bed (and the two night tables that were part of my childhood nursery) can stay put until the end of August. Which is much better timing for the people with the truck who will be storing it for me in their garage in Saskatchewan (love you mom and dad).


This is a photo of the crocus plant sitting on my desk. It makes me smile. It reminds me of my Grandma Clara, who loves crocuses. It also serves as a reminder that some things are worth being patient for.

Deep breath. Today sucked. Gee, I wish someone would invent a machine that makes copies and automatically collates 200 page documents.

What? They already have?

0 comments: