Monday, February 23, 2009

Be honest- have you ever heard anyone call it facial tissue?

Monday, February 23, 2009
G: Oh, we need to pick up more cleanser.

M: I have no idea what you are talking about when you say "cleanser".

G: *confused look* ...uh, this. (holds up can)

M: OH! COMET! Yeah, okay.

G: Comet is the brand name. It's cleanser.

M: No, it's Comet. It's called Comet. I refer to it as Comet.

G: I suppose you're one of those that says, "pass me a kleenex, I need to go xerox this."

M: *stony silence*

4 comments:

Meg said...

Someone please remember to remind me that we're almost out of blue ammonia-based glass cleaner.

Gary said...

Haha your very funny you know :)

Meg said...

I know.

Lady Rose said...

indeed...I've never heard anyone refer to it as facial tissue. It sounds almost dirty.