Monday, February 09, 2009

Things Megans Like: Counting down to arbitrary events

Monday, February 09, 2009
I was caught in a classic mid-afternoon mini-grumblecakes today. I sighed, opened my calendar in Outlook and prepared to gaze upon week after week of nothing to look forward to.

But holy toledo! Am I ever going to be busy in the next few months!!

This weekend is the long weekend (the one I've been eagerly anticipating since our last statutory holiday...). Gary and I have a hot suprise Saturday date planned. I know nothing about it, other than it's a surprise. I am very excited, for many reasons, but mostly because I love surprises, and I've never had a Valentine before (*cue barfing*).

In March, Gary and I are celebrating a year together (also, barfing noises here) and we're going to sneak away for a fab weekend in Banff.

In April, it's my birthday. I'll be turning an undisclosed age that I keep lobbying to have changed to 27.

Then it's Gary's birthday! And we will be going to the Palliser for brunch! I hope that wasn't supposed to be a surprise!

May- Erin and Marc's wedding...

June- Trip to Germany...

And then hot damn! the year is half-over. Sweeet.

3 comments:

MOH said...

Please plan March escape to Banff better not the 28th if possible. Thank you very much!

MOH said...

Word usage and sentence structure aren't part of the role...

Meg said...

No, we started dating on the 18th. It'll be before then.